Hear from us about Functional Dysphonia
About Specialty Physician Associates
Specialty Physician Associates and their highly trained team are dedicated to compassionately caring for patients in the Bethlehem, Allentown, Quakertown, and Wind Gap communities of Pennsylvania. They specialize in ear, nose, and throat services, allergy and immunology, audiology, speech therapy, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Specialty Physician Associates is privately owned and operated, and they are committed to providing you the best care available. All of the physicians and staff members actively participate in continuing education opportunities, which ensures you receive the highest level of care using the latest advanced technologies. For your convenience, there are multiple locations with diagnostic assessments and procedures performed on-site in the Lehigh Valley. Specialty Physician Associates prides themselves on their attentiveness to you, the patient, during your office visit and at all points in the follow-up timeline. If you’re searching for a provider, allow Specialty Physician Associates to provide you the best care available at their Bethlehem ENT, Quakertown ENT, Wind Gap ENT, Allentown ENT, or Adult & Child ENT location in Bethlehem. The practice is your #1 provider in the Lehigh Valley for ear, nose, and throat services. Call the office or schedule your appointment online today.
A virtual visit, also known as “telemedicine”, is a way for us to connect with you from a safe distance during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are no programs or apps to download. All you need is a computer or a phone with audio and video capabilities. A link sent to your email or texted to your smart phone will automatically direct you to the virtual visit platform. Your privacy is maintained throughout the encounter just like a normal office visit.
What does a virtual visit with your doctor accomplish?
1. Discuss your symptoms
2. Physical examination – visual inspection remains a key portion of the head and neck exam allowing your clinician to evaluate the following
• Voice problems
• Breathing problems (stridor, wheeze, or cough)
• Outer ear (infection, trauma, skin lesions)
• Eyes and eyelids (trauma, swelling, skin lesions
• Face (trauma, muscle weakness, swelling, skin lesions)
• Nose (deformity, trauma, nasal drainage, skin lesions)
• Mouth (lips, teeth, gums, tongue, and palate)
• Throat (uvula, soft palate, and tonsils including enlarged tonsils and tonsillitis)
• Neck (check incisions/scars, swelling, lumps, skin lesions)
• Tracheostomy care
• Laryngectomy care
3. Formulate an assessment (diagnosis) and treatment plan
4. Arrange follow up – either an appointment for another virtual visit or an in-office visit will be recommended depending on the nature of your diagnosis
5. Order labs, tests, and referrals to other specialists
6. Prescribe or refill medications
7. Discuss treatment strategies including surgery
8. Review labs and tests already completed
9. Answer your clinical questions
If you need assistance or have questions about the virtual visit option, you may contact our office. We are here to help you during these unprecedented times!
We Are Specialty Physician Associates
We are pleased to provide patients with secure, 24/7 access to their health records through our patient portal. Patients can safely and easily:
Update insurance/demographic information
View summary of chart notes
Answering questions about surgery
Access relevant health education materials
"One of the most straight forward and satisfying experiences from any doctor that I've ever received."
"Dr. Kearney diagnosed me with Silent Reflux which is often misdiagnosed as an allergy. She listens and explains things very well."
"Dr. Keeler is warm, kind and humorous, but mostly and excellent surgeon. My breathing improved immeasurably! "
"They made my 3 year old son (three at his first appt) feel very comfortable and at ease. Excellent care and customer service!"
"I received so much good information and felt so well cared for, that I recommended anyone that needs an ENT..."